Superior billing capabilities including custom electronic submission of claims (including EMS)
Hands-on physician education/feedback focused on documentation
Compliant coding by expert USA staff professional (CPC certified)
Custom data analysis and reporting on all facets of the physician practice
The truth is that so many confusing changes have affected the medical billing industry of late. These changes can adversely affect to your practice’s revenue. As many practitioners have realized by now, partnering up with a reputable medical billing service, such as Orange County Medical Billing, Inc., can resolve many issues and challenges. In spite of that, some practitioners are still finding it difficult to determine whether their practice would benefit from a medical billing service.
As a practitioner it is your intention to make a profit out of your practice, therefore, choosing to hire a billing service should come naturally. The medical billing industry has been experiencing an increase in complexity and red tape. So, whether you are an experienced veteran or in the process of setting up a new practice, operating efficiently in today’s world is a matter of survival.
About Orange County Medical Billing
Utilizing our service will free up your staff members and other costly administrative resources while at the same time ensuring your practice remains financially stable. The efficient service we offer will not only handle claim submissions, but it will also scrutinize them thoroughly to detect any problems that may lead to denial or rejection by insurance companies. In the same way, OCMB will handle follow-ups, appeals and even manage patient calls.
Orange County Medical Billing, Inc. has adapted to the ever-changing medical billing environment, modifying and adding to its services to proactively meet the needs of its clients. A focus on physician and employee education coupled with advanced IT capabilities has positioned GMB and its clients to operate successfully in a climate of increased governmental regulations, third party contracting and reimbursement challenges.
- Superior billing capabilities including custom electronic submission of claims (including EMS)
- Hands-on physician education/feedback focused on documentation
- Compliant coding by expert USA staff professional (CPC certified)
- Custom data analysis and reporting on all facets of the physician practice
Our Code of Ethics
- Perform all responsibilities with the highest degree of integrity
- Continually strive to improve upon the quality of all services performed
- Undertake only those responsibilities that can be completed with professional competence
- Exercise care, diligence, and careful supervision in providing all client services
- Maintain patient and client information in strict confidence
Call us Today!
Our Fields of Specialty Include:
Below is a list of the different medical fields we work with in the industry.
Allergy & Immunology
Durable Medical Equipment
8311 Westminster Blvd # 340D
Westminster, CA 92683
Get in Touch